Specially engineered pull line made of 100 % Poly-olefine, paraffined (no water absorption), 2-ply double twisted,
in 3 different strengths:
- Ø 1 mm , tensile strength 24 kg , about 900 m / roll
- Ø 4 mm , tensile strength 210 kg , about 1100 m / roll (also available with meter marks)
- Ø 4 mm , tensile strength 300 kg 750 m / roll
Delivered as coreless cylinder roll with internal flow. Therefore no risk of accident by jumping roll.
The special pull line was developed specifically for use with the Zeitler Stringing Guns but can be blown with conventional devices too.
In addition, we also offer toneable/trackable pull line. The ZEITLER special pull line with copper wire can be blown into empty tubes with EZ100 or EZ300 and is available in 2 versions:
- Ø 1 mm special cord with copper wire (24 kg tensile strength)
- Ø 4 mm special cord with copper wire (210 kg tensile strength)