Specially engineered cable pull line made of 100 % Poly-olefine, paraffined (no water absorption), 2-ply double twisted, in 3 different strengths:
- Ø 1 mm , tensile strength 24 kg , about 900 m / roll
- Ø 4 mm , tensile strength 210 kg , about 1100 m / roll (also available with meter marks)
- Ø 4 mm , tensile strength 300 kg 750 m / roll
Delivered as coreless cylinder roll with internal flow. Therefore no risk of accident by jumping roll.
The special cable pull line was developed specifically for use with the Zeitler Pull Line Blowers (Stringing Guns) but can be blown with conventional devices too.
In addition, we also offer toneable/trackable cable pull line. The ZEITLER special cable pull line with copper wire can be blown into empty tubes with EZ100 or EZ300 conduit blowers and is available in 2 versions:
- Ø 1 mm special cable pull line with copper wire (24 kg tensile strength)
- Ø 4 mm special cable pull line with copper wire (210 kg tensile strength)
What is a cable pull line?
A cable pull line is a nylon type rope which is blown, sucked, shot, or snaked through a conduit to assist in pulling cables through a conduit.
Other known names are: Jet Line, String Line, Jet Ropes